Enhancing the emotional, social and spiritual growth of the children in our program is among our top priorities. To meet this goal each year we offer the opportunity for our students and their families to get involved in several outreach projects. Each time our hearts are filled with the love shared by the children and their families with the willingness to give. Listed are a few of our recent accomplishments:
- “Spirit of Giving” Students made the Christmas wishes come true each year for children adopted through NFCC.
- Supported a family of a terminally ill child with living expenses and food.
- Assisted senior citizens with limited income help pay their utility bills.
- Supporting our Troops by sending over 100 pounds of items our troops requested …items they needed and some they just missed from “home”.
- Over 300 pounds of Halloween candy was collected through MPCS and Pisgah Pathfinders and found its way to our troops in Afghanistan.
- Support of the local Johns Creek Fire Department annually with meals and fun foods in memory of 911 and for their service to our community.
- Restock the empty foods shelves at NFCC through summer food drives.
Each year we hope to give more of ourselves and that each child we meet will learn this lesson. We are so blessed that we are surrounded by families that are willing to join us in our service.
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: “It is more blessed to give than to receive”. Acts 20:35