After School Care
“Behold, children are a gift of the Lord” Psalm 127:3
We strive to make each day a home away from home for all children in our program offering the best childcare from a group of talented caring teachers. Familiar faces or new-comers we hope that each family will feel they have found a place here at Mount Pisgah for many years.
Many students enjoy making new friends and reconnecting with old friends as they arrive each day. However, we do understand the value of the statement,” I finished my homework!” at the end of the day. With that in mind each teacher will do their best to meet the needs of each student by setting a daily schedule that is comfortable for their individual class to accommodate any children that have homework that they are responsible for completing. The amount of time spent on homework will vary by grade level and amount of work. In order to accomplish a quiet atmosphere, students who do not have homework may be asked read or do quiet activities during homework time. All students are expected to be considerate of the students still working until the class transitions into another activity.
- Registration begins each year in March. Reservations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Enrollment will close when program is full. We will notify you only if the program is full and your registration has not been accepted. At that time, we will place your child on a waiting list and you will be notified of earliest opening.
- The After school Program is open until 6:15 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Schools currently served: Pisgah Pathfinders currently serves the following schools for after school care: Mount Pisgah Christian School, Barnwell, Hillside, Holy Redeemer, New Prospect, Northwood and River Eves Elementary Schools. Continued service to these schools or addition of new schools will be contingent upon enrollment. If service to any school is discontinued, we will attempt to give you notice as early as possible.
- All forms must be complete to secure your child’s reservation. Many forms are multi-paged be sure to complete both sides and include your registration fees. Once your registration is received and processed you will receive an email or phone confirmation of your reservation. Please feel free to call with any questions or concerns 678.336.3375
Send completed forms to:
Mount Pisgah Christian School
9820 Nesbit Ferry Rd
Johns Creek, Ga 30022
Download forms now
2013 – 2014 Tuition & Fees
Schedule Monthly Tuition
1 child 5 days per week $430.00
2 children 5 days per week $800.00
1 child 3 days per week – Monday, Wednesday, Friday $325.00
2 children 3 days per week – Monday, Wednesday, Friday $600.00
1 child 2 days per week – Tuesday, Thursday $240.00
2 children 2 days per week – Tuesday, Thursday $440.00
Drop-In Care is available for students who do not need to attend on a regular basis. This service is available to all students for after-school care or full day care on specified days when the schools close. $25.00/day After-Care or $50 /Full Day Care.
Registration Fee: A non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 for a single child and $75.00 for more than one child is due at the time of registration for each program. A registration fee is due for each program.
Registration fees for families currently enrolled in Mount Pisgah Christian School for the school year will be waived, as after school registration fees are inclusive.
Registration received requesting a schedule of days other than those posted will be processed last, regardless of registration date. We cannot guarantee your request will be honored, as we manage to keep classroom size manageable.
Mandatory Automatic Draft Payment for After School and Early Bird Fees:
- We use an Automatic Draft Policy for all Pisgah Pathfinder Program and Early Bird tuition payments. The Automatic Draft Form is included in the registration packet and must be returned with your registration along with an attached cancelled check.
- Tuition will be drafted on the 15th of each month. Tuition is the same amount September through April regardless of the number of days in the month, holiday closing, or days missed due to illness or inclement weather. A prorated amount for August and May will be determined according to the number of weeks in the month and drafted accordingly.
- A returned draft of NSF will assessed a $35.00 service charge.
Any additional charges incurred (including, but not limited to, Late Pickup, No Phone Call, Adjusted Day Care, Field Trip Fees and Drop In) will be drafted from your checking account.
Any account with a past due balance for more than 30 days is subject to dismissal from program with a two-week notification.
Notification of Absence: For the safety of your child, our drivers do not depart schools until the location of all children is determined. Therefore, it is imperative that you call the Pathfinders office or email the Director no later than 1:30pm that day to inform staff that your child will not be atending the After School program. Any call received after the drivers have departed Pisgah for pick-up will be assessed a charge of $15.00, without exception. Please do not expect siblings to pass on this information to bus drivers.
Full Day Care: Pisgah Pathfinder Program offers full day care on days as determined on the Pisgah Pathfinder calendar for a nominal fee. Reservations for full day care dates must be made in advance. Sign up sheets for registration and rate information will be posted as dates approach. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance in order to avoid charges. Hours of operation for full day care days are from 8:00 a.m. until 6:15 p.m. The program requires a minimum of 10 students sign-up in advance in order to open. Fees for full day care are as follows: Full day care on your child's regularly scheduled after school day - $25. Full day care on an afterschool day which your child does not regularly attend - $48.
WITHDRAWAL FROM PROGRAM
Withdrawal Notice: A 30 day advance notice of withdrawal from the Pathfinder After School Program must be given to the Program Director prior to withdrawal date. Without a 30 day notice, Pisgah Pathfinder Program reserves the right to charge your account for tuition. This policy applies to the After School Program only. Parents are responsible for the total amount of the Summer Camp contract.